cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imreview_squad

After Purchasing Enterprise plan of GTW, why its showing 1000 attendees for webinar

After Purchasing Enterprise plan of GTW, why its showing 1000 attendees for webinar, even though I already pay for upto 3000 attendees plan and still already called support 2 times for the last 2 days and they are not resolved the issue yet.

I think it's time to make a dispute about the purchase? What should I need to do?

2 REPLIES 2
Webinar Studio
Contributor

Re: After Purchasing Enterprise plan of GTW, why its showing 1000 attendees for webinar

1000 is the max number of participants for a webinar but there should be a 'webcast' option that will handle up to 3000 participants.  When creating a new 'live' session, there should be two option at the bottom during creation - 'Standard' and 'Webcast'.  Choose Webcast for the larger group.

If you don't see the webcast option or it is not showing the 3000 participant limit, you should reach out to GTW's account and billing team to confirm your enterprise plan's features. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: After Purchasing Enterprise plan of GTW, why its showing 1000 attendees for webinar

Hi @imreview_squad@Webinar Studio is correct. This support article provides more details about the differences in webinar types: What's the difference between Standard, Webcast, and Recorded events?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training