cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tina_Condon
Active Contributor

After Session Video link not in email

After adding "After Session Video" recording on two particular webinars, it didn't work on follow-up e-mails or registration link:

After Session VideoAfter Session VideoAdded recording to follow up emailAdded recording to follow up email

We've done this several times in the past, with no issues.  Did something change in an update that we missed in our processes?

Also, is there any other way to send an e-mail to support?  

8 REPLIES 8
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: After Session Video link not in email

I have found that if you try to add the video to the absentee email right before it is scheduled to go out, it might not attach properly.

Tina_Condon
Active Contributor

Do you know of any way to fix it so that at least the recording is available in the registration link for viewing now that the webinar is over?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

In the Registration section for that webinar, there is a place called "After Session Video."  Add the video there, and folks who use the original registration link for the webinar will now get the video recording.

Tina_Condon
Active Contributor

I have attached the after session video (see first screenshot in this thread).  Original registration link no workie workie for the video.  But only this one out of many.  It just says Webinar is Over...

How to fix?  I can't find a way to e-mail/message support to see if something is broken somewhere behind the UI...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Tina_Condon  Have you also considered pushing the follow-up email out later, to ensure you have enough time to update or alter the message post-broadcast? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Be sure to set the emailed recording link before the email is scheduled to go out.

I used to have my followup emails sent one hour after the end of the webianr. That gave me enough time to edit the video and get it uploaded.  Then I had to change that to 2 hours, and now that it takes longer for GoTo to prep the video, I have the emails sent out 3 hours after the end of the webinar.  That usually gives me enough time to process the recording and get it uploaded ready to be shared.

Tina_Condon
Active Contributor

The follow-up e-mails already went out.  I had them set at something like a week or a day after the webinar.  Plenty of time to get the video edited and uploaded.  My bigger concern is the registration link not showing the video.  How can I put in a ticket with support, or fake out the system to recognize that my video is, in fact, there?

tmhoward
Active Contributor

I am having the exact same issue with the recording not working with the original registration link. We edit ours offline and upload our edited versions and have always been able to add the edited one to the original webinar link until last week. Fortunately I caught it before my team sent out their followups, but now we have to use the direct share link, which means people go to that generic page with no description and we can't capture anything more than the name and email at registration.