cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

After session video not working

Previously when people visited a registration link of a webinar that passed, they would land on the registration page and after filling that in they would see the after session video. When people do this now, they land on the registration page but when they submit their registration form it redirects to an error page. 

It is happening with multiple webinars and after session videos.

I could choose to share the recording link, but that only requires the first name, last name and e-mail address instead of all the other registration questions people have to fill in if they are using the regular registration form.

Anybody else having this same issue? Or does somebody know how to solve this? It's pretty annoying if users get redirected to an error page.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: After session video not working

@StijnBerkmortel  If you can recreate this experience yourself, clicking the original registration link after the recording has finished processing online, then we would be very interested in creating a case for our engineers to dive into.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
StijnBerkmortel
Active Contributor

@AshC This is indeed the case. Also with webinars that had the after session video working for months, but now it has stopped working. 

But after some further investigation, it only seems to be happening when I use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as my browser. When using Microsoft Edge I correctly get redirected to the video. Clearing my cache within Google Chrome doesn't seem to do the trick. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnBerkmortel  If you are getting complaints from Attendees, we'll want to create a case with Customer Support in order to see why the redirect isn't working properly.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!