cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xpotlight
Active Contributor

Re: An attendee indicated her presence but she was shown as absent in the Attendee Report.

@Chris Droessler Yes that's what happened. Thanks anyway for confirming!

@AshC Yup, we've found out this function just recently too. Thanks though for mentioning!

Vinidea2020
New Contributor

Re: An attendee indicated her presence but she was shown as absent in the Attendee Report.

I would like to continue this thread because I had the same problem. One of our participants is shown as absent in the attendee report, but he says he participated:

- he logged in from the link received by email to his personal address

- he was using a computer running windows

Unfortunally he didn't interacted during our polls or question time!

What other check can we do?

Thanks!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Vinidea2020  You can certainly ask them for the GoToMeeting log files from their PC, as there's no other way to confirm their presence without some interaction from their side such as Questions, Polls, or audio feeds in the recording.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
pando1

Anyone know how to make the host not be able to see you going out?

Vinidea2020
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply!
I have some perplexity with the request for the log files.
Participants are not experts and I don't think they know where to find them....Is there a specific folder?

Is it difficult to read this data?

Thanks again.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Vinidea2020, if you have an Attendee who is willing to retrieve and send the log file from their computer, AshC or someone from GoTo, will walk that person through the process to retrieve the file  You don't need to be able to read the file, just forward it.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

We do have some documentation around this subject, though Customer Support can also assist as needed:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-collect-web-app-logs-g2m090119   (The process varies slightly if they were joined via web or desktop)

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Vinidea2020
New Contributor

Fine!

thanks for your help.