cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Info_awarathon
New Contributor

Android Attendees cannot see webcam feeds

Hello!

The attendee of my webinar is facing issues while attending the webinar from their android devices, in the Goto Webinar app, they can see the screen of the presenter but can't see his webcam (Video). 

Please revert back to this problem as this is a really serious issue as the maximum of my attendee is using android devices.

17 REPLIES 17
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Issue in Goto webinar app

Hi there,

I'm not aware of any issues blocking the webcam feed to Android Attendees currently.  Do you think you can gather a screen shot of what this attendee is seeing from there side, as well as the affected device in use? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Info_awarathon
New Contributor

Hi,

Please find the attached containing screen of the webinar and the device info.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-02 at 11.16.54 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-05-08 at 7.49.43 PM.jpeg

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Thanks, do you know the manufacturer / model also? Have they tried a full reinstall of the GoToWebinar mobile app/  Are you hearing reports from any other attendees using Android OS to connect? 

Info_awarathon
New Contributor

I think this attendee is using realme device. There is one more attendee who was using one plue 6 face same issue. The person who was using one plue 6 tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but didn't solve the issue
Info_awarathon
New Contributor

Hello,

Any update on the issue? My attendees are facing the same issue in every session. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

We're unable to reproduce this on any Android currently, so there may be some confusion there.  I just wanted to confirm you have connected to audio after starting desktop + webcam sharing, in order to press the 'start broadcast' button? 

Info_awarathon
New Contributor

Yes,  All the required steps have been taken. Attendees who were using desktop can see the webcam of the panelist. Also, the iPhone users were able to see the presentation and webcam.  

Few attendees also mention that in one session they were able to see the webcam of panelist and in the next session the webcam was not visible.

Info_awarathon
New Contributor

Hello,

Kindly provide any solution or give some other contact detail who will help us to slove this issue.

We are getting continuous complaints from my attendees who are using android phones.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Can you be more specific about the 'issues' your attendees encounter?  

Do you have any screen shots you can share here?