cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leigh Strinsky
Contributor

Anyone else unhappy with the new drop down for setting webinar times?

I'm usually appreciative of all upgrades and embrace change, but this is one that I don't love.  It's very cumbersome.  It seems over engineered.  What was wrong with the way it used to be done?

7 REPLIES 7
mitmy
Active Contributor

Re: Anyone else unhappy with the new drop down for setting webinar times?

Yes it's really clunky.....

Webinar Studio
Contributor

I agree.  The recent time setting change made it harder to use.  Much of the newer interface is more cumbersome.  If you accidentally move your mouse too far when highlighting text, the whole popup box disappears losing your work. 

mitmy
Active Contributor

Funny, I was just swearing at it the moment this dropped into my inbox......

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I appreciate your feedback everyone, and will bring this to the attention of the product team.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I was changing the times for a series of upcoming webinars today and it was driving me crazy.  I clicked on the new hour number and it did not take. I had to click twice to get it to take the new number.  This happened the same way on all of the webinars I was changing.

Another future webinar I had listed for the whole day from 7am to 5pm. I went in and changed the start time to 8:30 and the end time automatically changed from 5pm to 9:30 am!

As has been mentioned, the new time setter is clunky, and you have to click too many times to do anything.

Firefox 78.4.1esr on Mac 10.11.6

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I need to go through and change the starting time for a series of 8 webinars that were initially entered as 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.

I click on the "8" and the time wheels appear.  I click the "7" in the wheel, and the wheel moves, but the "8" is still highlighted.  I have to click the "7" a second time for it to be highlighted.  This is a lot of extra clicks just to change the time.

As soon as I change the starting time to 7:30 am, the end time automatically changes to 8:00 am. I have to manually change the end time from 8:00 am back to 12:00 pm.  This is a lot of extra clicks just to change the time.

After all that, when I click Save, the page does not refresh, so it appears that I have accomplished nothing.  I have to manually refresh the web page to see that my time change has taken effect.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I appreciate the use-case scenario, Chris, and will try to see about improving this functionality or reverting it to the previous work flow.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!