cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob_Vance
New Contributor

Asking attendees question in the webinar

Is there a way to ask my webinar attendees a question during the webinar and then view their answers after the webinar is complete? For example, I want to ask the attendees "Do you want one of my Account Managers to follow up with you after the webinar?" and if they answer yes, how do I see that answer after the webinar is complete so I can send that to my Account Managers? 

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Asking attendees question in the webinar

Hi @Bob_Vance 

Welcome to the Community! 

I would suggest using the Attendee Questions pane for this purpose and simply ask them to type in 'Yes' if they want a follow up.  You should already have their info from the Registration data to then communicate with them after the webinar ends.  Only webinar Organizers can see these questions from the audience by default. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Bob_Vance
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply @AshC ! After the webinar, will I be able to export a list that shows those who typed yes in the chat?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Bob_Vance  Specifically, Chat is something that gets saved separately on your local machine in most cases.  I'm referencing the Attendee Questions, which all get saved in the post-webinar reports regardless of being answered or not. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Webinar Studio
Contributor

If appropriate to the flow of the session, you could also use a polling question to ask this question.  It could also be included on the post-webinar survey as well as the aforementioned utilizing the GTW attendee questions function.

The responses for any of these methods can be obtained using the GTW analytics and pulling the appropriate report..