cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hartman_fvtc
Active Contributor

Attendee Report Inaccurate

I held a webinar on Wednesday, May 20. Several people in attendance as participants are in my management group so I provide them a full attendance list after the webinar (for grant reporting purposes). Two of them  were shown as not attending the webinar even though I clearly saw their names on the attendee list during the live webinar. This has me wondering how many others many have attended and are inaccurate on the report? We use this report to issue Certificates of Attendance and now I am unsure if I will capture all attendees. Was there an issue with reports on Wednesday, May 20? When will the issues with inaccurate reports be resolved?

5 REPLIES 5
xpotlight
Active Contributor

Re: Attendee Report Inaccurate

I have the same issue as well. We issue Certs to attendees and now one is saying that she is connected when in the report it showed that she didnt...
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi

Do you know anything about the affected attendee's operating system or how they joined specifically?

Did the affected attendees receive a follow up email from GoToWebinar?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
hartman_fvtc
Active Contributor

Since my situation occurred back in May and no one asked for information about the situation at that time, it will be difficult for me to provide many details. I do know that the affected individuals joined via computer and did not call in and that they were on the webinar the entire time. I cannot say what platform/internet browser they specifically used, but since they are with the US Department of Justice, I suspect they joined via Internet Explorer or MS Edge as most federal computers use the Microsoft browsers as their default. They did receive the follow up emails sent from GTW, but it was as an absentee and not as a participant. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@hartman_fvtc  If you have evidence of the affected attendees appearing to ask Questions or answer Polls, and they're missing from the Attendee reports, then this could help us start an investigation into the matter.  That, combined with the absentee email follow up would be good evidence of a problem that we can track further.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
hartman_fvtc
Active Contributor

I will have to keep this in mind for the future. As this was back in May, I will have a difficult time re-creating the situation.