cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Attendee Screening

Would like to make a feature request to approve attendees who want to view our recorded trainings or on-demand trainings.

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Attendee Screening

Hi there!

You can already customize your on-demand webinars (recorded) to limit the registration setting to Manual Approval:

RecordedManualApproval.PNG

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply here!

I am more interested in having the ability to manage attendees for my recordings. I'd like the viewer to have the ability to view these recordings at their convience (not a specified time like the On-Demand ones), and have the ability to pause these so they can watch at their leisure. Could we submit this as a feature request?

Also, are there any other products on your end that would solve our problem if we want to display recorded videos with some sort of mitigation?

LogMeIn Contributor

There are more security features available in order to make your videos private, when using the GoToStage functionality:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/gotostage

New Contributor

Looks like this simply allows for you to make the channel private to anyone who does not have a link, correct? I'm not seeing where I would be able to mitigate specific users. Could you let me know if this is a possibility?

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, that's mainly it.  If a secure/direct link is shared publicly, then the Channel can be found and accessed by others.  We are still advancing the security features for Channels though, so I would expect more developments soon.