cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maneuss
New Contributor

Audio-Problems with Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker /w Micro

Hello,

does anybody have the same problem as me with GoToWebinar and my Bose Soundlink Micro Speaker?

Setting:

IPad Air 3, iPadOS and GotoWebinar latest version, Bose Soundlink Micro latest firmware.

Speaker connects without any problems to the IPad and is usable without any issues. Whenever i start GoToWebinar audio output is automatically and inevitably redirected to the internal speakers / headphone jack. The Bose speaker itself remains connected via bluetooth. I am not able to change audio output back to the speaker so i´m forced to use a wire-connected external speaker system which is really annoying.

Already filed a case with support, but they weren´t able to help in the first place.

So anybody with the same problem?

With best regards

Martin

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Audio-Problems with Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker /w Micro

When you said "I am not able to change audio output back to the speaker"  were you referring to making that change in the computer preferences, or the GoTo settings, or someplace else?

maneuss
New Contributor

Hi Chris.

Neither the first nor the second.

There is no option in the GotoWebinar-Settings to switch back (speaker is not listed, the only possibilities are telefon and ipad audio) and when i try to forcibly switch in the ipad settings the audio output is immediately switched back to the internal speakers.

So GotoWebinar seems to monitor audio output and seems not to be able to recognize the connected bluetooth speakers. 

Disconnecting them and manually reconnecting doesn´t change it.

So until now i´m lost.

My personal opinion is that GTW doesn´t recognise the Bose Soundlink System as an output device and thus switches back to what it has. 

For me - until now - it seems to be an obvious programming error.

Martin

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Martin,

Are you able to use these bluetooth headphones with other webcam sharing apps?

If the Bose Soundlink device has any updates from the manufacturer website, could you see if it's available for download?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
maneuss
New Contributor

Hi, 

The firmware is the latest one.

The speakers work with FaceTime. They do not work with GotoMeeting (expectable).

I will look for other Apps.

MArtin