cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Automatically filter and deny specific Email domains and require a corporate domain.

I would like have a setting that if someone tries to register for our webinars with a yahoo or gmail account, it will not let them register. I do it manually now, but wondering if there is a setting to make this more automatic.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Automatically filter and deny specific Email domains and require a corporate domain.

Hi Nancy,

Sorry no, this is not possible currently. You might want to look at some of the 3rd parties that have built an integration with GoToWebinar via our API. One of them may have the ability to filter Email domains in this manner.

In the meantime I am going to change this to an Idea, for consideration in future update.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Automatically filter and deny specific Email domains and require a corporate domain.

Same issue. Can we add a text either in the field or under the field to ask for business email address and not personal email address?