cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klmonline
Contributor

BUG - Deleted answer choices in custom registration fields reappear

I created a new webinar by copying a past event. The registration has custom questions, including some with multiple choice answer options. I edit a question and delete an answer choice. It disappears in the display and I update the question and save the form. But if I bring up the registration page or edit the question again, the option choice that I deleted is back. I can't get rid of it. This is repeatable and I have tested it so far on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge (I am using a Windows 10 Home x64 operating system).

Here is a video of the entire process so you can track my edits and confirm that I am updating and saving correctly.

https://youtu.be/Lsh5mctdJQM 

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: BUG - Deleted answer choices in custom registration fields reappear

@klmonline  Are you able to recreate this problem with a newly scheduled webinar from scratch?

Do you see the same behavior in alternate web browsers or after clearing the cache and rebooting the device?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
klmonline
Contributor

As stated, I have repeated this in Chrome and Edge. I just tried it in Firefox with a completely new instance - no cookies/cache for GTW. Same behavior. 

I am able to reproduce this with a newly scheduled webinar from scratch. Just make a custom reg question with multiple choices. Go back into the upcoming event and delete an answer option. It disappears from the editor display, but after you save, the deletion has no effect and the option is still there. You should be able to reproduce it easily unless it is something unique to my computer or account.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@klmonline   Have you also seen the effect on the live registration page, or just in the scheduling view?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
klmonline
Contributor

As stated in the original post, it also shows up on the live registration page. Have you or anyone there attempted to replicate this at all? I gave you the steps to follow and it should be the work of a moment to see if it is a software issue or something local to me.