cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Best Practices for Registration Page

I am looking for either a video or guidelines for best practices on registration pages. 
5 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Best Practices for Registration Page

Hi Stephanine,

There are a number of options with GoToWebinar's registration process, this video will cover all the basics.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

thank you for the video. when i send an invite to myself of the registration page, it does not include the welcome message. How do i get this to show on the registration page when they register? 
New Contributor

I noticed that on the branding and themes the welcome message will only show up once they are actually attend the webinar is this correct? There is no way to say on the registration page the welcome message or who will be presenting it until they arrive at the webinar that day?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Stephanie,
I would suggest utilizing GoToWebinar's 'Description' field for special communications to attendees when they register for the upcoming webinar.

Alternatively you could use the redirect option when registrants complete the Q&A form, sending them to your own web page with special followup instructions.

And finally, you can also customize the confirmation / reminder emails that are sent from the system to all registrants.

Active Contributor

Another option is to create your own webinar information page on your own web server that describes the webinar. You can add photos, speaker information, handouts, links, ect. Somewhere on that page you can post a link to the actual GTW registration page.