cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Customize the Confirmation Email to Registrants

Hi, the original question asks how to customize the confirmation email and insert HTML links, which is possible using the custom text fields mentioned in the support article.

The level of customization you are asking for, where the description is not included in the confirmation email etc, is not currently possible. You may find using our free API gives you more flexibility and control: https://developer.citrixonline.com/api/gotowebinar-rest-api   
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Glenn, nothing personal, but how is it possible a product as mature and robust as GTW does not offer basic tools like editing capabilities for the areas discussed in this thread?! Even this comment box has basic editing tools and the ability to get to the HTML! We left webex because the user experience on the back end is so bad. However, they did at least have customizable invitations and notifications that were easily managed. I'm constantly shocked that the most popular programs leave so much to be desired for the end user. Mostly small things that make a big difference. I hope your product dev team is working on changes the users actually want, instead of what they think we should have. So frustrating! I imagine it is for you, too, having to respond to these issues. Thanks for listening.
New Contributor

As a newbee on Goto Webinar I was shocked that you only allow confirmation emails to be send out in English. I'm Dutch, my audience is Dutch and my webinars will be in Dutch. So this is really rediculous! 

When are you going to change this and make it possible for us to create an e-mail that suits our users and is fully inderstandable, without providing them with a lot of information in English too.
New Contributor

Are there any news about this topic ? I've sofware installed in Italian and I need to edit text in French... Thank you
New Contributor

Im in the same boat as everyone here. Im in Quebec and need to be able to have french and english flexibility...why isnt this a basic functionality of goto products??
New Contributor

I'm asking the same question. Why is confirmation/follow-up emails only in english? (or mixed with custom language if you like). I thought it was me who didn't know how to change, but apperently and very surprisingly there is no feature for that - yet??? This question was discussed in this forum 4 years ago - should we hope for a revolution in the language arena or look for another system which can handle this basic feature??
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Johanna,
If you set the GoToWebinar event language appropriately, then the confirmation and other emails should appear in the selected language as well. 

I apologize that we do not offer 'split' language options at this time, however you are free to customize additional texts on these emails with a message in the language of your choosing if you like.

New Contributor

This is helpful! What about gototraining or gotomeeting though?
New Contributor

Hi Ash and thanks for the answer. But still, there is only a few languages to choose from, right? I need to have my emails in swedish. Is there an option for that?
New Contributor

Examples of full branding of a webinar?

Are there any examples out there of what a fully branded webinar can look like?  I would like to show my employer what is possible.

Also, is it at all possible to brand or theme (i.e., corporate logo; corporate colors) the webinar email invitations?  Thanks!