cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Broken link on "can't join my session" page

Hi, there is a broken link on the "can't join my session" page:

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/i-cant-join-my-session-g2w060002

On the bottom it says  "If you can see the webinar software or shared screen, but you aren't hearing anyone speak, you likely just need help connecting to audio. Learn more." and when you click on "Learn more" the link leads to a 404 error page.

This needs to be fixed ASAP but there is no obvious ways to report website errors. Suggestions on how to get this fixed as quickly as possible?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Broken link on "can't join my session" page

@LLL1  Thank you for reporting this.  I will have the team update this support article with new links.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

@LLL1  Thank you for reporting this.  I will have the team update this support article with new links.

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Hi, it's been nearly a month and the link is still broken., just wanted you to know.

LogMeIn Contributor

@LLL1  We filed a ticket for this problem and resolved it within 24 hours.

I'm not able to reproduce any errors when clicking all of the 'Learn More' links.  Can you try clearing your browser cache and testing again?

New Contributor

Under "I can see the webinar, but I can't hear the audio (or vice versa) click on "Why can I see the screen or hear the audio (but not both)?"

The link on the page leads to: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/FAQ_Why_can_I_only_see___.html which says "Sorry, this page isn’t available"

LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks, I'll double check that link as well.