cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
webinar_series
New Contributor

CLOUD RECORDING IS NOT RELIABLE - 100% have a back up recording tool running on a computer logged in

I've lost an important webinar recording while all others are fine, i.e. showing up in the video library online after certain time elapsed, usually within 1 hour.

It's been almost 24 hours now. No hope as no local files located. This is probably partly due to the surge in global internet usage & gotowebinar/gotomeeting usage.

My plan for future meetings is to have a colleague joining as an audience member and recording the screen using another software that would capture the audio, webcam AND screen share. 

Just wanted to share this so that no one has to face the same irreversible issue. 

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: CLOUD RECORDING IS NOT RELIABLE - 100% have a back up recording tool running on a computer logge

@webinar_series  I apologize for the recent issues this week with GoToWebinar cloud recording processing and attendee report accuracy.  We continue to work on recovery and mitigation for affected accounts, and will update the status page with the full resolution soon:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/

Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!