cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

Re: Can you send a custom designed Follow-Up email thru GoToWebinar?

Can you change the colors of the emails or anything to make them brand specific then?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can you send a custom designed Follow-Up email thru GoToWebinar?

Hi Joseph,
For those who wish to completely customize or own the branding on GoToWebinar email communications, there are some options for web developers as well as third party providers that can work with your needs and our API information.

For more details on sending your own emails, one third party group that can help is Zapier (among others), and one example of what they can do can be found here:  https://zapier.com/apps/gotowebinar/integrations
Developers may sign up directly here:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-v2-overview

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: HTML Links in Follow Up emails?

So there is no way to get an actual preview of what the attendees will see?
If you've a link you want to provide, it's really important that the link is present in the email - even email clients that don't support html should show the url. Do we have to take it on trust that the pasted link will actually be present? There are so many things that could have gone wrong, I think it's important to be able to get a real preview of the email that will be sent, preferably by sending a preview to the organiser.
Highlighted
New Contributor

ok, for others appearing here, scroll to the bottom, where you'll see another answer from Glen: only url's are supported (so you put something like "http://google.com" in the text) not actual links like this one.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Ian,
I would also suggest scheduling a test webinar so that you may register for it as an attendee and see what the full experience is like.  This should help ease your preview accuracy concerns.

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HTML disabled in the Post-webinar emails?.

Why can I not create links to my resources in the post-webinar attendees (or did not attend) emails?
Highlighted
New Contributor

I also would really appreciate adding hyperlinks to these follow up emails. There are a number of resources (help articles, links to other webinars) that we'd like our attendees to have, however the look of an email that just lists out tons of actually long links it not a great experience. 
I'd love to see basic formatting and links like you can do with this comment box here. 
Thanks!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Html links in follow up emails

New user here.  I am want to add an HTML link to the follow-up email.  Can this be done?

I see the discussion going back to 2014 on this issue.  Seriously hoping this is resolved by now. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Co-organizer/panelist email notifications

@AshC wrote:

The only way to customize your own email communications is through a developer action using the GoTo APIs.

I read API docs but did not found anything related to emails customization. (I only found "emailHideSupportLinks" in GoTo Admin API -> Account, and GoTo Admin API -> Templates methods allow to work with your own templates only, but it's not clear how to use them in action.) What did you mean?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can you create a web link in the post webinar email

I want to have a link in the post webinar email. When I put in a url and preview the email the url is not clickable. Is there a way to create a link in the email?