cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgarrett3486
Active Contributor

Can I have one webinar in a custom recurring series, overlap/link to a session in the next series?

This might be a weird use case.

I offer customers a selection of training dates/times, and they usually schedule 2-3 sessions of the same webinar. I then set up a custom-recurring series, so their staff can use one registration link to sign up for the session most convenient to them. However, since each session is essentially the same webinar, I can offer the registration link to other customers once the series is already scheduled. For example, I have webinars today, tomorrow, and Friday at noon this week, with two different customers (so far) using one link for staff to sign up for these sessions.

I just had a third customer ask to schedule sessions Friday at noon, and Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. Can I create a series with a registration link that this customer can use to sign up for any of these three sessions, but have the Friday session be the same as the one already scheduled (which has a different registration link)? i.e. the first two customers can use attendee.gotowebinar.com/12345 to sign up for webinars A, B, and C, while the third customer can use attendee.gotowebinar.com/67890 to sign up for webinars C, D, and E? Is there a (quick and easy) way to arrange that using a "custom" link?

(If not, I can always tell the third customer to use link 12345 to sign up for webinar C, but use link 67890 to sign up for D and E. Just want to see if there's a workaround to make one link work for all three of the third customer's requested sessions, since 12345 also goes to A and B.)

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I have one webinar in a custom recurring series, overlap/link to a session in the next se...

I'm sorry @ mgarrett3486 , there is no way to link different webinar schedules together at this time -- though you can link different recorded sessions together under one GoToStage Channel later on.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!