cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I just play a recording instead of hosting webinar?

Hi, the answer I posted at the top of this topic is still applicable. You can hold a webinar, record it and then make it available on demand. If you want to interact with your attendees for live Q and A at the end of the recorded webinar, it becomes more complicated.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

So there is only a clunky work around for this?

Is there another software people use?

Couldn't you just tell everyone to play the recording at the same time and then meet on another line GoToMeeting phone line to answer live questions?
New Contributor

It looks like this feature is only available for Windows users. When will it be rolled out for Mac users?
New Contributor

I have added Share Video through Labs but the icon is grayed out, any ideas why?
See image.

New Contributor

I'm not clear. Is this a feature yet?
New Contributor

Yes, when for mac users? I'll likely move back from Adobe Connect if you get this working well.
New Contributor

You need to start the webinar to be able to share video. You cannot be in practice mode.
New Contributor

Hi there. Any way to be live and welcome people, then play the video/audio as u shared above, then close out of you webinar speaking live again?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, we have a video sharing feature available for Windows users in our Labs Features: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/all_files/G2W040021  Labs features are not final and still being tested, so I recommend extensive testing prior to a live event. You could start your webinar, share a recording and then host a live Q and A session at the end.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

The ability to play a recording is not on the Labs page ... and I don't see it in the live standard app.  What is the status or are there any new solutions? This is a deal-breaker for us.