cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannen
Contributor

Can I schedule a recorded webinar before the recording file is available

I have a live webinar scheduled for next week and after that is over we want to have a Recorded event and rebroadcast that webinar recording the following week. Can I schedule the Recorded event now even though the recording is not yet available? Or do I have to wait until the live webinar takes place and the recording file becomes available in order to set up the recorded event.

I did try  to set up the Recorded event but you have to 'Add a recording' and I don't have the recording yet and it won't let me proceed with the setup process without adding a recording. Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can I schedule a recorded webinar before the recording file is available

Hi Shannen,

You are correct:  You need a webinar recording before you can create a simulated-live event. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Shannen
Contributor

Thanks. But can I schedule it using any webinar recording and then once the recording that I actually want to use is a available, delete the one I initially used and replace it with the real one? Will that work? This will allow us to schedule and promote the rebroadcast now even though the recording is not yet available. Just want to be sure this will work and I am not missing something. Thanks.
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

You could always try this out yourself.  Set up a test webinar and see if it works for you.