cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Can't Copy Questions in Question Box

I used to be able to highlight and copy the questions from the question box so that I could paste them into the chat box to all the panelists. As of this week I can no longer highlight the text in the questions box, so it cannot be copied. Anyone else having this problem?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't Copy Questions in Question Box

@BKD Webinar @Michelle74 @bullx 

Sorry if I was unclear in my previouse response:  This change was unintended, and we will fix the issue in the coming weeks.

As soon as we have additional information, we'll let everyone know.

18 REPLIES 18
Regular Contributor

We haven't been able to do that ever! There's so much wrong with the questions pane.

1. The "assign to" function does nothing at all.
  2. Copying does not work.
  3. This week, the order of arrival was all over the place. I always sort the time asked column, but this week no matter what I did, the questions were not in order.
  4. HTML isn't accepted. We like to send out links to the audience, but they are not hot (well, at least they are not hot for us. I don't know if they are hot for the audience.)
Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
New Contributor

PLEASE - bring back the feature to copy and past questions!!

Losing the feature severely hurts the experience and quality of our client facing nightly Q&A webinars. My team uses the copy and paste feature in the question box to move all questions on a static page (word doc) that students can read as we answer questions. This makes is super easy for the students to follow the discussion and we can take notes as we answer the question to help the students as well.

We still pull reports after the webinar, but need the copy and paste feature during the live portion to best serve our clients.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: PLEASE - bring back the feature to copy and past questions!!

Hey folks,

Sorry for any delays...

I believe this issue is related to several other failures introduced with the increase of GoTo's Accessiblity functionality.  We are currently working on a new version that should have several fixes for the control panel behavior.  I'll let you know as soon as I am able to release the beta build.

Active Contributor

Re: PLEASE - bring back the feature to copy and past questions!!

I called support earlier today to ask about this and was told it was changed to "enhance security. " Sounds like she was just trying to get me off the phone.

Active Contributor

I've the same issue, as an organizer I am not able to copy text from the questions windows.
please bring back the copy from "questions window" feature, it was so useful and I can see no reason to remove it.
thank you.

New Contributor

I am having the same problem and this renders this software useless for me.  :-(  I called as well and got a canned response about putting in an enhancement request after being told I should just repeatedly run reports during a live session.  This isn't an enhancement request - they removed functionality.  If this isn't resolved quickly, I will need to find an alternative to this service.

LogMeIn Contributor

@BKD Webinar @Michelle74 @bullx 

Sorry if I was unclear in my previouse response:  This change was unintended, and we will fix the issue in the coming weeks.

As soon as we have additional information, we'll let everyone know.

Active Contributor

Hello. I just called customer service and was told that this feature will not be coming back, as the developers have decided it is not a necessary feature. Is this true? If so, I am going to find another webinar company because we cannot run our webinars without this feature any longer. This has been an issue since June 18th and needs to be fixed immediately. Thank you.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@jjsot  I apologize for the miscommunication there.