cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infars
New Contributor

Can't update a payment method

Hello, 

I can't update my payment method. After refreshing the page shows "We are unable to process the payment method you have on file. Please update your payment method." I tried to update it using a different browser and a computer, but it didn't help. When I entered a different credit card, it showed the same error 

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can't update a payment method

Hi @infars

I'm aware of this problem when an account is within the 9-day grace period we apply upon first charge decline.  In this case, you may have to wait for the period to end before you are allowed to update your billing information.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
infars
New Contributor

Hello,

What do you mean by "when an account is within the 9-day grace period we apply upon first charge decline"? If you mean the last charge decline, it was in September. The last invoice was in August. Снимок.PNG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@infars If you're concerned about the status of the account, you may call into Customer Support to confirm your identity and check the current billing response:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

infars
New Contributor

The call is not suitable as a solution to the problem. Do you have an support email address that I can write to?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry, we don't currently have email support available.  Where are you located exactly, and are there any nearby countries we offer phone support in?

infars
New Contributor

Good afternoon! The event has been already held, I had to create a new account with a different email address and to pay for it. I have a different question now. Is it possible to upload statistics and records from the previous account we have been talking about? I need an access to it without paying for.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@infars  I'm afraid each account is separate from one another and cannot share events or past data between them.