cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Create webinar with no registration form.

I am being asked to create a webinar without requiring people to register in advance. Is this possible? 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can you import a list of delegates for a webinar we have already setup?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Invite emails to customers.

Can we create a webinar, import our customer email list (500 000), and send invite to all, using GoToWebinar? When a customer registered, will he get the second follow-up invite we send one week later? And is there a unsubscribe feature (customers who do not want to get our 3 invite emails before the webinar starts)?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Upload a List of Registrants?

Hi Glen is this still not possible through excel or a csv file, I have AWeber available but not zapier, we have just switched over to g2w and it is too much to ask all our clients to re-register yet again after all our platform issues with our previous platform.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glen is this still not possible through excel or a csv file, I have AWeber available but not zapier, we have just switched over to g2w and it is too much to ask all our clients to re-register yet again after all our platform issues with our previous platform.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Megan, I'm sorry no, not directly. Our API is available and free and can be used for this but you would need a developer to implement it for you. Zapier, have taken our API and done the development work to create integrations with AWeber and other services.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled connection information.

Hello, if i don't want to use registration of Gotowebinar and send connections information to an excel list of people. Is this possible? To summarize , i don't want participant to register but want them to follow the Webinar. Thank you.
New Contributor

Re: Is it possible to offer a GoToWebinar that does not require any registration in advance?

Is this answer still accurate today, or has this changed since the reply? Is registration still required to join?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is it possible to offer a GoToWebinar that does not require any registration in advance?

Hi Tyler, GoToWebinar will always require attendees to register before they attend or view a recording. It is a core function.  If you do not expect to have more than 100 attendees, you could use GoToMeeting Plus which does not have a registration feature.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks. Ideally I like the muting feature of GoToWebinar and the options to ask questions. Does GoToMeeting offer these? My meeting is an employee business update not really a webinar, but we have people logging in from all over the country.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

You can mute all with GoToMeeting and attendees should join muted by default however, they can un-mute themselves unlike in GoToWebinar. There is an open Chat feature that can be used to ask questions. Since it is an employee meeting you should be able to direct everyone to stay muted and save questions until the end, so that the meeting is manageable.