cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Bypassing the GoToWebinar Registration Page

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Webinar without registration??.

Is there a way to create a webinar without having a registration? Just a link that goes directly to the webinar, without having to register?
Highlighted
New Contributor

Viewing Recordings

HI, is there a way to send out a recording with customized registration to view the recording, without actually having them register for the webinar itself?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Viewing Recordings

Hi Kerry,

Currently there are 2 choices when you share a recording
  • With the webinars original registration questions
  • With basic name and email registration
To create a 3rd custom registration form specifically for the recording, you would need to schedule a new webinar with the custom registration questions you want to ask, then once it's been 'held' attach the original webinars recording to that and share it using the first option.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I would also like to bypass the GTW registration process. I already have a reg form to capture registrations and would prefer to give a single link to everyone rather than individualized links.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Attendees are required to register before they attend a GoToWebinar session. While there is no way around the registration process, you can limit the registration questions to just their name and email address.

If your audience is already registered in some other system that you use, there are some integrations available that you may be able to use to import and register your audience:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace

We also have an API available here: https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-overview

It's not possible to have a generic link for all GoToWebinar attendees to use, but if this is critical to you, you could use GoToMeeting instead (as long as you do not need more than 250 attendees or the other GoToWebinar features).

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for those suggestions, Glenn. Will investigate them...
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a way to add a mailchimp list to the registrants?

Doing my first webinar and I'm wondering how do I get the registrants from my mailchimp account into the Gotowebinar system? I don't see any way import an e-mail list? 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is there a way to add a mailchimp list to the registrants?

Hi Lauren,

There is an integration with Mailchimp via Zapier that you can use, please read this support article:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/add-gotowebinar-registrants-to-mailchimp-g2w160007

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can you import a list of delegates for a webinar we have already setup?

Can you import a list of delegates to gotowebinar rather than them have to register from a link?
bob@zzzzz.is.co.uk
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can you import a list of delegates for a webinar we have already setup?

Hi Bob,

GoToWebinar does not have support for importing a list of registrants, however there are some integrations available that let you import from other systems: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160004