cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Registration Email

Maybe the GoTo API will work for you.  If not, please elaborate on your specific need.

https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-v2-overview 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

bypassing the registration and shift recurring event short term?

for an internal weekls event for 600 people I plan using G2W Plus,
and as it is internal only, I want to avoid the registration piece.
-> As a workaround I was thinking to create the recurring event, send the registration link to my colleague, let him register, and then take this Join link from him, and send it to all 600 people I want to attend ...
Would that work? I do not need any reporting about that btw
Anything I miss in my consideration that makes that approach not possible?
What happens if the, let's say,  3rd event needs to get moved to another day/another time as the recurrence is set?
How does G2W react when starting on another day as the recurrency is actually set?
Thanks for your comments

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: bypassing the registration and shift recurring event short term?

It used to be you could connect to a webinar with the same Join Link only twice. This allowed for someone using two devices, or if one webinar connection got corrupted, you could have a second connection.  At some point in time GoTo changed to allow more than 2 connections using the same Join Link.  I am sure there is a maximum.  Send the Join Link to 20 friends and see if they can all connect.  If that works, try 40.  Or you could send the Join Link out to the 600 people and let them know that this is a test to see if it works.

Personally, I've never had anyone complain that they had to enter their name and email address to join one of our webinars.

Maybe another tool is what you really need to use, like a live YouTube event.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

thanks for your comment; another thing I did not consider:
using the same link automatically makes those using it
appear und the same name .... quite obvious 😉
good learning, Join links are indeed different within attendees

now need to focus on short term shift to another day or time and see what the Webinar says

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Attendees can change their name once they have joined the webinar, but you can't expect 600 people to do that.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Bulk Uploading Registrants for GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting

Hello! I currently use both Meeting and Webinar products and I am trying to figure out if there is an easy way to upload a ton of registrants at once? It is very time-consuming to put in one person at a time. Is there a function that allows me to drag and drop an Excel doc or a Google doc? I know you can do this with Zoom but would prefer to not switch platforms. 

Tags (2)
Respected Contributor

Re: Bulk Uploading Registrants for GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting

Some have used the GoToWebinar API to do bulk registrations.   Find the details here:

https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/ 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Bulk Uploading Registrants for GoToWebinar or GoToMeeting

@laurenhusein  There are many providers that can help you achieve this, including these on our GoTo Integrations page: https://www.gotomeeting.com/integration-marketplace 

Highlighted
New Contributor

webinar setup - registration

I have a few questions in regards with setting up a registration page using the pro account:

1. Can we add a second checkbox for the registration questions?  Can it be optional not mandatory as the one existing if you enable the custom registration disclamer? 
  2. Can you add a custom question with a checkbox for options of answering? 
  3. Can we use a different registration page and upload the leads into go to webinar system?
  4. There is a message that shows up on the registration page and we would like to remove it - is it possible? Our webinars are free.
Unless making a secure payment with your credit or debit card via a third-party payment processor, this form is not designed to collect confidential or sensitive personal information (e.g., financial information, social security numbers).?
Thank you.
Highlighted
New Contributor

It is possible to upload a CSV/Excel file of my registrants to an GoToWebinnar event?

I have more than 200 confirmed to a webinar that I am going to do via GoToWebinar, how can I upload this list of confirmed in bulk to a GoToWebinar event?