cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tarabryant
New Contributor

Can you shut off recording access for attendees after the webinar?

I have attendees watching the recording through GTW who didn't attend the session because they originally enrolled in the session.  Is there a way to turn off access to the recordings OTHER than deleting the recordings themselves after the fact? I want them to go to our LMS to view the course and not just watch the recording video that is unedited and ugly and that I have to run separate reports for, etc.  Help!  TIA.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Can you shut off recording access for attendees after the webinar?

After the webinar, go into the Dashboard, the Registration section for that webinar, and deselect the video under After Session Video.

You could create a special company video that you could attach to each webinar. The video could be a marketing video, or a video that says "Hey, the webinar is over, go to this webpage for a list of our future webinars."

tarabryant
New Contributor

Appreciate the quick reply, unfortunately I cannot 'deselect the video under the after session video'.  There is a blue hyperlinked video button, when i click it, no videos are selected, however, attendees are being sent the link to the video recording.  There doesn't seem to be a way to shut it off retroactively other than to delete the recording.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Hopefully GoTo can help you with this.

In the meantime, create a short (several seconds) blank video and upload it to the GoTo Cloud. Attach that video to your webinars. That way when people try to register for the webinar after it is over, they will get your short blank video.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@tarabryant  Is this video also published to GoToStage channels right now?

If not, then you should be able to edit that webinar's scheduled, assuming it was held live.  I would first suggest testing an alternate web browser to perform the same function, and then call directly into Customer Support if this is failing to de-select correctly.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!