cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyC
Active Contributor

Cancelling the a single session in a series

Hello, AshC & team. We had a webinar event that consisted of four sessions over two days: morning & afternoon sessions each day. The final session on the last day (session 4 of 4) was cancelled after session 3 ended. Sessions 1-3 ran as scheduled. In the GTW system, I selected Cancel the webinar, and got a warning that all future sessions would be cancelled, which is what we wanted, so I clicked yes.

1. What happened to the registration reports? The option to run registration reports are missing for the entire event, including the sessions people attended. We had 100+ attendees in sessions 1-3.  Other reports for this same event are still available, so the information is still there.

2. Will the follow-up email still go out to attendees of sessions 1-3?

3.  What is the recommended or best way to cancel a single session of a series? 

4. Edit: The cancellation email was sent, and sent correctly. I, as organizer, did not get the typical "This email was sent to X participants" notification, which made me think it had not sent. It does not appear that a cancellation email was sent, even though I wrote a custom message and confirmed sending the email when prompted in the cancellation process, FYI. I see others have reported this.

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Cancelling the a single session in a series

@AmyC  While I cannot account for the lack of a cancellation email, if you're unable to locate the attendee reports then you may call into Customer Support to file an engineering request for the webinar data.  It can sometimes be confusing cancelling single events compared to an entire series, so be careful when you're making adjustments while in the middle of a recurring webinar.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!