cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

GoTo webinar certificate customization

We really like the certificate feature, however, would it be possible to add more information to this certificate?

In order for our attendees to apply for education credits, a certain number should be mentioned on the certificate. The only way to add this number now, would be to add it to the webinar title, however, this would lead to a very long title.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: GoTo webinar certificate customization

The amount of time spent in session, which is readily available in  GTW is also very important to include. he certificate needs some kind of signature, the name of the presenter, and the name of the organization hosting the webinar.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:  The organizer must be able to control the circumstances under which certificates are issued. In the current design eople who just log in for one second and then log off would get a certificate. The system should be set up so the organizer defines how long the attendee is in session in order for it to be sent. 

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Active Contributor

Certificate customization

Hello, is it possible to manage the certificates? I mean, is it possible to modify the certificates inserting for example the company logo, the start and end time of the course etc ...? Basically having a personalized certificate. I'm using GotoWebinar for 500 attendees

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Certificate customization

Hello @TIZ

Your GoToWebinar Certificate customization currently includes the Title, Description, Logo, and Organizer (as well as the Attendee's name).  Here's the basic template this function uses:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/certificate-of-completion-g2w020019 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Changing the certificate

Like the idea of the certificate feature that will automatically fill in attendees name and send with the follow up emails.  However, without being able to change the certificiate, to include our logo, company name, colors, etc. since we are the ones who provided the training, we do not use the feature. It would be really helpful if we could change the certificate or upload our own to use the feature.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Changing the certificate

Yes, in addition to changing the branding, and organization name, the amount of time in session  would be the only way I would use this feature, plus we need to control who gets the certificate based on the amount of time in session.

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Highlighted
Active Contributor

I agree! Without customizatio, this feature is pointless.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I agree with being able to edit the certificate.  I do use it for our one hour continuing ed sessions and put in the webinar title 1 contact hour so it shows up on the certificate. Also it would be convenience to be able to send it separately.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Certificate Date

We recently ran our first webinar using the GoTo webinar platform - the ceritifcates that were sent to our customers did not have the date of the webinar at the bottom - each attendee received a certificate that had the date that they had registered for the webinar rather than the date of the webinar itself.  Is there a fix for this so that the date on the certificate will show the date that the webinar was actually held?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Certificate of Completion

Annotation 2020-05-22 100650.jpg

The GTW certificates need to be customizable. We would like to issue Certificates of Completion for webinars that meet education credit requirements. To do that, we need the following minimum fields available:

- Header to state Certificate of Completion, not just Certificate.

- Title

- Date

- Time

- Custom field to enter text (1 hour)

-Date of Completion

- Custom signature field