cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Co-Organizers for GTW Webcast Mode

Hello,

See if I can spell my question out so you can understand. Past Decembers we have many webinars using GTW Webcast Mode the first week of that month. Some of our webinars conflict or overlap. So, in the past I'd create each webinar under one account, then add a second account on those that overlap so that overlapping webinar could be launched from the other account since you can't have two going at the same time from same log in. 

Now when I add the other account, then log in to GTW under that other account, I can't see the webinar in the listing but I need to in order to launch it. I see now when I added that other co organizer account it says "In-session co organizer"     It's been a year since I've done this so maybe I'm just not remembering how to add that co organizer correctly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Co-Organizers for GTW Webcast Mode

All fixed, so when I searched "co organizers" it was bring up the other account but only "In session" only option but when I type the co org's name and email in the "add a co organizer" box below, it added it correctly. Tech support did something to clear this so now the search box is working correctly

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Co-Organizers for GTW Webcast Mode

All fixed, so when I searched "co organizers" it was bring up the other account but only "In session" only option but when I type the co org's name and email in the "add a co organizer" box below, it added it correctly. Tech support did something to clear this so now the search box is working correctly

Thanks