cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraH
New Contributor

Create a link to webinar recording

How do I create a link to the webinar recording for attendees?  They have not saved their initial invitation to the webinar so can't use that link.  I'm a co-organizer for these sessions, but do not have access to the password that would get me into the account where I could create a webinar, open a webinar, send the link to attendees, etc.  My organization does not allow someone at my level to have access to the password but allows me to be a co-organizer.  I've tried to create passwords on my own using links from invitations, but somethimes they work and sometimes they don't.  Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Create a link to webinar recording

@LauraH  You can ask the scheduling Organizer how they publicized the event originally or shared the registration link somewhere.  If they used the cloud recording functionality then that link could lead to the recording, as Chris mentioned earlier. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Can you send them the original webinar registration link? That should help them to access the recording.

LauraH
New Contributor

I only have the link for myself as a co-organizer, not one as a participant.  Meaning the one I get from the main organizer making me a go-organizer.  Would that work???  

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

No

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@LauraH  You can ask the scheduling Organizer how they publicized the event originally or shared the registration link somewhere.  If they used the cloud recording functionality then that link could lead to the recording, as Chris mentioned earlier. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!