cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alberto_gmx

Custom questions in registation email and default discaimer

Hi All!

I have a question about custom questions in registration form to the webinar

After I enter a question custom, there is always this text visible and looks cannot be removed

"Unless making a secure payment with your credit or debit card via a third-party payment processor, this form is not designed to collect confidential or sensitive personal information (e.g., financial information, social security numbers)."

image.png

This is what I see when I create the registration form

image.png

Do you know a way to remove this?

To me looks should be visible only to who creates the form and not to attenders who want to register

Thanks for any help!

Alberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Custom questions in registation email and default discaimer

@Rach1  This is a security requirement to protect registrants from organizations who may ask for personal information for use against them, without their knowledge. 

The only way to remove this security statement would be to host your own registration pages using the GoTo APIs (this requires web development skills which we do not directly support, but do work with partners such as Zapier who can help with integrations).

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello Alberto, 

That message is to protect the information of GoToWebinar Registrants, to ensure there is a disclaimer letting them know we don't integrate payments on that web page.  It cannot be removed at this time. 

saramalagolikc

How to remove payment disclaimer from Registration email?

Hello Community,

I was looking for a solution to remove the payment disclaimer that is showing up automatically on the registration email. 

Is there a way to remove it? please let me know.

Here is the text I'm referring to:

"Unless making a secure payment with your credit or debit card via a third-party payment processor, this form is not designed to collect confidential or sensitive personal information (e.g., financial information, social security numbers)."

We are not setting up payments for our webinar, therefore it does not make sense to have this sentence there and it looks weird as well. 

Thank you!

KaTR
New Contributor

Re: How to remove payment disclaimer from Registration email?

Rach1
Active Contributor

Hi there

I note that this discussion dates back to February 2020.  So I wondered if there had been any recent developments?

I am also coming up against the issue of having the 'secure payment' statement showing in my registration form.  Since this doesn't apply, I was hoping to remove it from my forms.

Many thanks

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Rach1  This is a security requirement to protect registrants from organizations who may ask for personal information for use against them, without their knowledge. 

The only way to remove this security statement would be to host your own registration pages using the GoTo APIs (this requires web development skills which we do not directly support, but do work with partners such as Zapier who can help with integrations).

Rach1
Active Contributor

Hi Ash

Thanks for your response on this.  We may look into creating our own registration forms, as sometimes the registration questions are not always in the order I would like.  Thanks.