cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How can I customize the recording registration page?

A customized recording registration page would be so helpful.  Is this in the works for the future? If not, I suggest at least having the title of the recording that is being viewed so that attendees will know which recording they will be signing up for.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Although GoToWebinar Recordings that are manually uploaded cannot customize Registrations at this time

1. If you schedule a customized webinar
  2. Confirm Online Recording is enabled
  3. Save the registration link for attendees
  4. Then host that session live and record it
  5. You'll be left with an online recording that will also include the original registration form when utilizing the original registration link

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Register to a recording details

I have uploaded an edited recording to my recordings and have found two ways - seemingly - to obtain details about who register:

1. Sharing the link on the My Recordings page giving me the only option to collect name/email

2. Adding the recording to my original Manage Webinar settings giving me the option to collect all registration details I did leading up to the webinar

Correct?

If yes - how do I access the new registration details? I can only find a way to download the Recording Report via which I can only get name/email details...

If in any case I can only ever get name/email details I of source don't need to have then type it all down (would be prefferable of course to get all details)

Tags (1)
Active Contributor

Re: Register to a recording details

I found the registrants using the "old" registration page. They end up at the "usual" registration report, details accessed when I download the registration report.

So far so good - BUT - for how long can I access this report? I can also download a list via the recording page in which case I only get name/email (easier to access). It seem to be a quite challening way to get the details I want and not using a source together with a registration page has been causing spam registrations in the past.

PLease advice what to do - I want as many details as I can about my registrants, I want to be able to access them easily for months to come and I do not want spam registrations.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @BooABja

Anyone who registers to view your recording using the webinars registration page will show up in the Registration Report for that webinar. Since this is the level of details you are wanting, you will want to use the webinars registration page link to share the recording. 

Anyone who registers using the simple Share Recording link will only have to provide their name and email address and will show up in the Recording Report.

Reporting history is kept for 12 months.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

The only data I see on people who signed up to see the recording is their name and email address, eventhough the form they filled out has a number of additional questions that they fill in.  Where is that additional data stored and reported.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@67363274  If you used the original registration link to take post-broadcast attendees to the recording, then your custom registration answers will be found on the Attendee Report for that event.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

Something new about how to customize the registration page to view a recording?

I don't see how to customize it ?

My registration page is in French whereas my Webinar was in English, I'd like to have a English page and with more required fields.

Thank you.

Vincent

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@vferuglio  Sorry, Vincent--

Was this a GoToWebinar that you are scheduling yourself?  If so, then the language options are available to select during the scheduling / editing process online.  You may schedule different webinars in different languages, and add preselected registration questions or customize them yourself.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

Yes, it was a webinar that I scheduled myself. The language was English and the registration page was in English. But to share the recorded video, the registration page to see the video is in French. I don't understand why.

Also, when I create a webinar in English, the registration page is in English, all the fields are in English but the button to confirm/submit is in French.

Exemple:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6273027596102247181

How can we have the button in the good language (English)?

Thank you.

Vincent