cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Replay Registration

@MelissaDFS  By 'replay' I assume you mean the cloud recording, which only offer a simple registration page including name & email address.

To receive the original registration questions you would need to save the original webinar registration link, and make sure your scheduled event has set the option to 'send new registrants to the recording' after the broadcast. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Registration questions not appearing on a shared recoding

AshC - Are you saying those people who come to the webinar registration page after the webinar is over and access the recording, their registration information will show up in the Attendee Report or the Recording report?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Registration questions not appearing on a shared recoding

Yes, that's an accurate statement.  Those using the original webinar registration link should then appear on the original registration / attendee reports.

New Contributor

Is there a way to add more fields for the webinar on-demand registration form?

We have standard subscription, so we can not schedule a webinar event with recorded webinar videos. We do have webinar-on-demand for the recorded videos that people can fill a simple form and watch them on demand. 

On the form, it only asks name and email. Is it possible to add more fields, like company, state, phone#? Not sure if we can customize the webinar-on-demand registration form. Thanks.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there a way to add more fields for the webinar on-demand registration form?

Hi @Vigenebio

There is currently no way to customize a registration form for webinar recordings --- though you may utilize the original registration link from the live webinar, if you had linked it post-broadcast to the cloud recording file (within the Registration settings).  This will force new attendees to utilize the original, full registration page (as long as you made those questions mandatory).

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Is there a way to add more fields for the webinar on-demand registration form?

Thank you so much, AshC!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi, @AshC . I am interested in the option you describe, but I don't entirely understand it. Can you please explain how to do that, or direct me to the instructions? Thanks!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Registration to view recording

@AmyC  If you are using Cloud Recording as your storage method, then the default behavior is to automatically link this to the original registration link in case any latecomers are trying to gain access.  This registration link will effectively show attendees all the custom questions asked on the live webinar registration page. 

** In the future we plan to allow for customization of recording registration questions so you won't have to save the live webinar registration links.