cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erp4students
New Contributor

Dashboard Breakdown / Subscription inactive

Hi there,

I renewed my subscription today (GoTo Webinar Starter; from Germany).  According to the invoice (»Billing Center« --> »Billing History«), my account will be debited promptly.  Up to here everything was the same as with the various subscription extensions in recent years. Now I am facing the following problems:

I cannot access the dashboard ("We have experienced a breakdown.") and I am directly forwarded to »My Account«. When I open the »Billing Center«, the renewed subscription is marked as "inactive".

Short: (1) I cannot open the Dashboard and (2) my currently renewed subscription is marked as "inactive".

I tried to login from different devices, networks, and browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). The problems remain.

Are there currently any known problems (server work, maintenance work) on the side of GoTo Webinar?

I hope someone can help me 🙂

Thanks in advance and best regards

Daniel

EDIT: Both problems could be solved. Thank you to whoever  has been repairing the technology in the background in the meantime 😉

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Dashboard Breakdown / Subscription inactive

Hi @erp4students, welcome to the community.

We apologize for any frustration, there was a short service disruption earlier today. If you subscribe to our Service Status page you will receive automatic notifications when we identify an issue and when it is considered resolved.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @erp4students, welcome to the community.

We apologize for any frustration, there was a short service disruption earlier today. If you subscribe to our Service Status page you will receive automatic notifications when we identify an issue and when it is considered resolved.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
erp4students
New Contributor

Hi GlennD,

No problem at all. I had already thought something like that 🙂 Since everything is working again, everything is fine.

Thank you, all the best and stay healthy

Daniel