cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DebbieW
Active Contributor

Dashboard Issues for events & calendar

I was finally able to get our Dashboard to the new version and still see some of the old issues from 6 months ago along with new issues.  So I'm re-posting in hopes of getting some help - here are the one dealing with events and calendar dates:

1) Events are not listed in date order.  I've seen this issue both in the new and old dashboard - I do not see anything to help me "re-sort" by date (or name.)  I would really like to be able to see events in a correct order (by date).  I have an event on Jun 3 then it shows November events, then I go to page two and it goes back to April and June events! 

2) For some reason the Calendar is not showing me "red dots" when events are scheduled.  This was my main reason for switching to the new dashboard since I was having issues keeping my Events from overlapping.  I use two different calendars so it's not an easy task at times.

3) On top of that, if I have a re-occurring event, it should show up in my view so I can see ALL my events that are scheduled...not just the first upcoming.  This should be a new option.

4) Why do some of my events show duplicate PAST events?  

I'm including some snapshots of the issues to help folks understand what I'm asking.  Thank you. Calendar with red dots.pngCalendar with no events showingup.pngduplicative events in past.png

8 REPLIES 8
Cannuk

Re: Dashboard Issues for events & calendar

Having the exact same issue, reported to Tech Support today (2020.04.06)... advice was to post on the community board... and let's hope it is read/acknowledged by a product manager

DebbieW
Active Contributor

Thanks - at least others are having/seeing the same issues...nothing but crickets have responded.  I've posted some of these issues multiple times - months ago.  Frustrating, since they should be fairly easy fixes.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey there,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. 

We are aware of several GoToWebinar dashboard improvements that need to be made, including the ones listed here.  I believe the expectation is to have these developed in the coming months while we ensure the accuracy is correct. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Shoppinguin
New Contributor

Having the same problem. And no news since April.

DebbieW
Active Contributor

Could you give us an update?  I now see multiple meetings shown in an even worse format - rather than all together, they are now separated.   This appears to always be for the meetings that have ended!  And everytime I open up to edit dates it adds more duplications.    Thank you.

multiple same date sessions.JPG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry we don't have an ETA yet on Dashboard improvements.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Line
Active Contributor

Re: Dates for webinars shown differently in Calender?

Hi, it surely makes it very difficult to get an overview of planned webinars, and I would'nt call it a "rough guide" that the GTW calender is consequently one day "wrong".  When do you expect it to be fixed? 🙂

DebbieW
Active Contributor

AshC - Any update?? This along with the GMT time zone issue are just driving us crazy with our attendees and scheduling meetings! Please push these to your development team as a higher priority!