cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Do I get a notification when the number of registered participants is near my Registrant Limit?

I have registrant limit set to 250. What happens when the number of registrants exceeds this limit? Do I get any notification when this is near 250, say 230?
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Do I get a notification when the number of registered participants is near my Registrant Limit?

Hi Abid,

Unfortunately we do not send a notification about your registration limit at this time, so I am going to switch this to an Idea for future consideration. Once you registration limit is reached, anyone trying to register will see a message that the webinar is full and to contact you directly. That was you can build a list for a follow up/repeat webinar. 
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Do I get a notification when the number of registered participants is near my Registrant Limit?

Hi GlennD
Has this idea gotten any traction? It's something that would be really useful for us.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @afenn ,

This requested functionality is not yet on the webinar roadmap, though we are building in new alerts and tracking details into the new Analytics section of your account.  You can also subscribe to updates in GoToWebinar functionality here:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-News/bg-p/GoToWebinar-Release-Notes