cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Contributor

Don't hate me, but revisiting the International addresses in registration forms

We've been here before, but bringing it up again.

My webinar audience is International, and that International presences is growing. Being that the webinars are lead generation opportunities, gathering accurate addresses is critical. As you know, rgistrants can select the countries in which they live, but the all of the state/provinces are not available, and the Canadian provinces are at the bottom of the US list, and the Canadians don't know that. (My Canadian audience has grown exponentially.)  I cannot gather accurate information. As I mentioned in a previous thread, the registration form has not kept up with advancements in technology over the years. Because more and more online products are global, I know this problem can be solved. Is this on the product roadmap at all?

Fran Simon
Engagement Strategies
http://EngageStrat.com
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Don't hate me, but revisiting the International addresses in registration forms

Hi Fran,

I do not see any missing states, provinces or territories in the registration list, there are however some countries we are not allowed to list (per USA trade law).  I checked on this issue for another older post previously, and providing an 'other' field was not advised.

I will talk with the team and request that we make it easier for Canadian attendees to find their province in the list.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!