cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NWC_GTW_Admin
Active Contributor

Event list in dashboard

The dashboard no longer displays on-demand events for recordings that are currently being delivered.
I think the cause is that the display range of the calendar cannot be set before today.

Is this due to the dashboard layout being updated yesterday?
Could you restore it as soon as possible?

11 REPLIES 11
JoMarie
New Contributor

My on demand webinars have disappeared from my dashboard

Hello all,

I would normally view my active on-demand webinars via the dashboard and upcoming events.  Today and have logged and on and only one remains on my dashboard, I was expecting to see 5 in total as I was able to yesterday.  they are showing up in past events.  When I look on the analytics page they are there but of course,

this is only analytic data and I can't copy the link and share etc from here.

I had sent links out in campaigns so tested it, the link still works.  I called the helpline but the response here was no help what-so-ever, the call has been escalated and I might get someone respond via email in 24 - 48 hours.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Can you explain what is going on, if it is a temporary error or has the means of viewing on-demand sessions changed?

Thanks all, I am confused. 

HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Active Recorded Webinars Disappeared From Dashboard

I can no longer view my recorded on-demand webinars in the dashboard. I can view scheduled live webinars in the Upcoming Events, and can see previously-delivered live webinars plus expired pre-recorded on-demand webinars in past events. But for currently active recorded on-demand webinars (i.e. those with a valid link with an expiry date in the future) they have completely disappeared. I can find them individually in the reporting area, but cannot view them in the dashboard to edit them.

I urgently need to be able to edit active recorded webinars (e.g. modify description, change the video, extend the validity date).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: My on demand webinars have disappeared from my dashboard

Hi @JoMarie 

There was a problem identified with a recent update, which we rolled back immediately thereafter.  Can you confirm that your events have returned to normal now?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Active Recorded Webinars Disappeared From Dashboard

@HoE-SR  We rolled back a recent update that may have been affecting your webinar schedule.  Please confirm that things look normal again by logging back into your online account now.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Event list in dashboard

@NWC_GTW_Admin  There was a change made to the GoToWebinar system that may have affected some scheduled events.  We recognized the problem and rolled it back, so you should find that your webinar schedule has returned to normal now.

HoE-SR
Active Contributor

Re: Active Recorded Webinars Disappeared From Dashboard

Yes, things are back to normal. Thank you.

Chris251
Active Contributor

This bug seems to be back - my older on-demand webinars are still in the dashboard under the Upcoming section, but I just created several today that are all showing up under Past Events. This happened with 9 on-demand webinars, all set to end September 30, 2021. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Chris251  Sometimes it takes 24 hours for on-demand events to move to history.  Do you know when the original end date was scheduled for?

Chris251
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC ,

The on-demand webinars I created last week are still showing up under the past events section, not in the upcoming events section with the other on-demand webinars. The issue is not with webinars that have reached their end dates, but with newly created on-demand webinars being listed in the wrong section.

Annotation 2020-10-26 110538.jpg