cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Features that need to be RETURNED

So I hate the new version because features have been taken away. I never understand an "upgrade" that offers LESS for the sake of looking pretty. Users appreciate function not flash.

1. Performance report - you took away our metrics! The old report that we coud download in PDF gave us stats about how many people were on at different times in the webinar. This helped us see where people dropped off and where we needed to adjust presentations and start the sales pitch. It also helped us to calculate TRUE sales conversions. Your report claims "advanced reporting". It is now stripped. The "# of attendees# is not accurate. It counts people more than once who log in and out. We watched real time to see the point in the webinars (3) that had the absolute highest attendance. Your report was off by more than a hundred attendees on them. All you have to do is BRING BACK THE OLD REPORT.

2. Cannot reschedule webinars that just completed to be on a day in the future after you have done the webinar. What we do is we change the date to the next day AFTER we actually do the webinar. This way, people who do not attend see it as re-scheduled and show up the next day. We make  (or USED to make) THOUSANDS each week doing this. New version is costing us valuable clients.

3. You took away the templates? WHY? It was so easy to make one webinar look different than another. Now we have to do custom stuff to accomplish this? Nothing users like better than extra work...c'mon guys.

I do appreciate you doing upgrades but let's not steal some of the good stuff in the process.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Features that need to be RETURNED

Hi Mike-

Thanks for your feedback.  We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible with the updated version of GoToWebinar.

For the Performance Report, what time interval would you like the # of attendees to be measured at?  Is a 5 minute interval sufficient, or would you want it listed by minute? 

Thanks!

Joe Cox
Product Line Manager, GoToWebinar 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Joe-thank you VERY much!

5 minutes would be outstanding!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I agree with Mike's ideas about the features that need to be brought back.  I'd add one more to the list -- The emails that now go out to the attendees when they sign up has just a join button (icon/pic)  and most of our corporate clients are seeing the icon removed.  Therefore, we end up receiving hundreds of emails from attendees, asking if their is also a web portion, or just a teleconference.   Please have the emails show the information as plain text on how to join, in addition to the button.

Thanks,

Kirk

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I probably should have added my initiallist to this thread rather than start a new one.
Here is a copy:

I'm having a number of problems with the new website.
Sent some of these issues to support but no reply - is it better to post these issues her to get a reply/action?

Examples are:
1. I log into the "GoToWebinar" link but the link takes me to GoToMeetings. Took a while to find the GoToWebinars link on the GoToMeetings webpage. The existing GoToWebinars log in page should take me to GoToWebinars directly.

2. Light blue text is very hard to read on some monitors. If it has to be blue for whatever reason, a darker blue would be appeciated

3. In the "My Webinars" listing under "Upcoming Webinars" it shows the total number of meets since day one when the webinars were started rather than just the number of upcoming webinars which is really what is required to see if a webinar schedule is due to expire soon.

4. In webinar history one used to be able to check how many attendees and who attended the previous webinars. That information is now only available for the most recently completed webinar not for the previous ones - at least not where I would expect it - in the listing of all the webinars in history.
If I go into "Generate Reports" I end up with an "Unresponsive Script" message:
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://static.citrixonlinecdn.com/web-library-2/scripts/web-library.js:7
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Another feature that is gone and I miss is the bar graph that would show me registration activity over a 7-day period.  This was very useful for tracking activity from various marketing activities.  Hope you will consider bringing that back!
Highlighted
New Contributor

I was just lamenting the removal of the bar graph. It was a great visual to see which marketing in the days prior to the webinar made the biggest impact.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Mike, I just wanted to let you know that we have an update planned for this weekend that will add back the ability to schedule a similar webinar in the way it done on the old platform. You will be able to click a drop down menu again and select the webinar you want to use as the template, instead of searching through your webinar history.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!