cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Follow-up email Message was sent too early

My webinar today was scheduled to be from 9am to noon.  It started at 9am and was over right at noon.  I had it set to send the follow-up email messages to both the Attendees and the Absentees three hours after the end of the webinar.  In the past this has always been very reliable.

Today, instead of sending the email out 3 hours after the end of the webinar, the followup emails were sent out 1 hour after the end of the webinar. 

This webinar was originally set to be from 9am to 10am. The end time was changed over a month ago to end at noon.  Did this time change over a month ago override the setting to send out the email 3 hours later?

This is not good!

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Follow-up email Message was sent too early

@Chris Droessler  Was this webinar also copied from an older template? 

In theory, the system should be smart enough to recognize the new end time of the webinar, though it may be tied into the original schedule.  I can ask around to see if this behavior is normal.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Webinar was a copy of a copy of a copy.  This webinar was initially created about a year ago.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Unfortunately I have seen similar behavior with the email settings when copying an older webinar that has some unwanted customizations.  Hopefully we can add some template functionality to the scheduling system in the near future that eliminates this type of behavior. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!