cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanArdebili
New Contributor

GTW Follow Up Email Wont Let me Select Hours or Days - Only Allows Weeks?

After this new interface forced update, the  GTW Follow Up Email won't Let me Select Hours or Days . It only gives me the option to select 5 or 6 Weeks. 

This is an existing recurring session that was set up prior to the new forced update you guys just did to us. I made a new webinar as a test and that shows the options for hours, days or weeks for followup emails. But my existing recurring one won't let me make that change?

Here is the webinar ID: 369-680-531

5 REPLIES 5
DanArdebili
New Contributor

Re: GTW Follow Up Email Wont Let me Select Hours or Days - Only Allows Weeks?

As you can see in the screenshot. Seems like the system is using the first session which was on Feb 21st as the basis of when the follow up can be sent? But that must be a bug because I want the email to go out 2 days after each session takes place.

2020-03-20_19-28-15.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry, Dan.  With recurring webinars there is a limit to the last session when the follow up emails go out. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
DanArdebili
New Contributor

This makes no sense. So you saying because I have a recurring webinar I can only send out followups to watch that replay 5 weeks out? Who would want to be reminded to see a webinar replay 5 weeks late?

Thom Ulmet
New Contributor

I have run into this issue where the post event email is not sending for recurring events. It is only allowing me to select sending at 2 or 3 weeks post event which is absurd. I cannot find any resolution in the community pages. How can I send the post event emails?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Thom Ulmet  When setting up a recurring webinar series, the follow up doesn't go out for every event --- only after the final broadcast. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!