cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: GTW Reminder Emails Show Wrong Timezone

We are having the same issue. Our participants on the webianrs are very confused. I see an update was suppose to come out in March. Has there been anything done? 

Active Contributor

Hi there, has there been any updates? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Reminder email shows wrong start time.

GotoWebinar has there been any update? I see many people having the same issues and there hasn't been a resolution or an update, 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

We also get the wrong timezone (since we switched to GoToTeams about a month ago) and it was first just Organizers and Panelists.  Today we had an attendee tell us they got the time in GMT - hopefully the issue is not getting worse and will be fixed soon.  Thank you for working on this and keeping us updated.  

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Still an issue... 6-5-2020

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Same issue here.

It seems toonly appear when we setup webinars with multiple meetings.

On webinars that occur only once the time zone was correct. But now we have a recurring ( weekly) webinar and get lot of feedback that the time zone is wrong. That seems to even cause lower attendance rates because people do not note it is the wrong time zone and then miss the real event (on unique meetings the registration/attendance rate is over 70%, on weekly webinars only 40%).

Please fix that issue!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi All, while we work to improve the webinar communications a workaround is to add the event to a calendar, which should show an accurate date/time format when saving. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks,

When you say "add to calendar" is this a step me as an organizer takes or the invitees would add to their own calendar?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi Ken,

I'm thinking it would be telling our attendees that they need to add it to their calendar.  Most of my attendees do this, but some are not comfortable or have access to a calendar that can do this.  I, myself, have to log into another system to save meetings to my Outlook Calendar as when I try to do it using Web-email it tries to save it to my personal outlook calendar.  So not the easiest way and something that should not be an issue for GTW to fix, especially taking months to fix it (imo).   It's not been that big of an issue for us (yet) but every week I get at least one person telling me the time is incorrect, until I point out that it's in GMT.  And actually this only became an issue with us when we upgraded our subscription to GoToTeams (multiple licenses) from just our single license, so we are paying more money and it seems like more issues.  Since the dates are also incorrect in our dashboard (multiple listings) - see my other post here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/Dashboard-Issues-for-events-amp-calendar/m-...

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Gotcha, yes guessing many save in their outlook calendars.

Agree with you but must be harder to fix than we think or I'm sure it would be. 

Thanks again