cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbradford
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Suite Desktop App not showing GoToWebinar

The GoToMeeting Suite Desktop Application is only reflecting my GoToMeeting account, but the dropdown shows the GoToWebinars scheduled. 

Capture.PNG

What am I not seeing the GoToWebinar account listed?  Also how do I access this from the app?

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Suite Desktop App not showing GoToWebinar

@dbradford It depends how you are currently logged into the endpoint software.  You may have used the same PC with different credentials to host a webinar before. I checked your account, and you have one webinar license currently assigned, though your Community email address is only an Admin. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
dbradford
New Contributor

my admin rights are under the corporate account, so how do I get it do show up in the desktop app?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

To be more specific, GoToWebinar should be accessed through the website itself in order to schedule new events and access the Organizer account.  What do you see when you log in online? 

dbradford
New Contributor

When I log in online to GoToWebinar, I see the upcoming meetings scheduled.  But a few weeks ago, on the GoToMeeting Desktop Suite application, I could see both GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar products listed.  Now I only see GoToMeeting, but the GoToWebinar meetings are in the drop down list to join.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Try logging out of the desktop app, and quitting it.  Then log into https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar with the organizer credentials for that service.  Once logged in, try starting a test webinar scheduled within.  This should effectively add the GoToWebinar options to your tray icon.