cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Custom Survey Won't Save

We're using GoToWebinar account, which has the issue of failing to save the survey. The issue occurs on both firefox and chrome. Kindly Suggest

6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Custom Survey Won't Save

@Divya  Sorry about that. 

Is there an error message associated with your attemt to edit the GoToWebinar Surveys?

Is the problem still occurring currently?

Was the affected Survey created before this webinar schedule?

New Contributor

When I add only one question in the survey the "save" button gets active but as you add more than one question the "save" button does not get active.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Divya  Could you show us a screen shot of the web page while you're expecting the save button to appear?

New Contributor

Hello Ash, I'm having the same problem. Surveys are not saving, the "Save" button won't activate after adding questions. I leave somoe screenshots

35.PNG

36.PNG

LogMeIn Contributor

@edulad89  Sorry about that.

[UPDATED]

During some testing with the new GoToWebinar scheduling model, it seems the survey can break if more than 5 answers are created per question OR when two short answers questions are created.

** If you are a legacy customer (not new within the last 3 months), you can switch back to the old GoToWebinar scheduling view to avoid this issue.  We will be updating this thread when fully resolved.

LogMeIn Contributor

@Divya @edulad89  This issue with the new GoToWebinar scheduling interface and saving Survey changes should be fully resolved.   Thanks for your patience.