cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon-SAC
New Contributor

GoToWebinar Recording - Limit Access

Hi there,

I've searched in this discussion board and can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for. We are a membership based association and we offer member-only webinars. The registration process allows us to manually approve (or not approve) registrants to attend the session. However, I can't figure out how to limit the access to the video recording of the session to our members only.

I've turned off the feature  under registration to "share video" as recommended under another discussion board post so that no one can "register" to the event after it has been held. However, if I share the link with our members the reality is that they can simply share the link with others (i.e. non-members) and the only way that I can tell this has happened is if I download the video report, but at that point, the other individual has already viewed the video. 

Surely there has to be a way that if we can manually approve registrants who attend the session that GoToWebinar has a way to monitor who has access to the recorded video after the session. Any suggestions would be most helpful...thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToWebinar Recording - Limit Access

At this time there is limited security with GoToWebinar cloud recordings, besides making the video itself available to the public, or private to Organizers only.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!