cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nephwebinar
Active Contributor

Gotowebinar Certificate gives error page

An attendee received the link to download the certificate, but the link leads to an error page that says: 

Oops, an error occurred when downloading your certificate. Please try again later.

I tried to load the page from 3 different browsers. Any suggestions?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nephwebinar
Active Contributor

Re: Gotowebinar Certificate gives error page

Thanks for the answers. I found the problem. The email client of the attendee transformed the certificate link and every time there is an & it put a code, &  so they need to remove amp; from the hyperlink, then it works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@nephwebinar  Do you know if certificates have worked for this attendee before?

If you tested the link from your own PC, then it could be an issue with the link generated by GoToWebinar itself.  We'd want to file a ticket for Engineering to examine the process there, in order to find out what actually failed.  If you have a copy of the email sent to the Attendee, then please call directly into Customer Support when you have time to create a case with us.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Every now and then I will click the link in an email to see my GoToWebinar certificate. I watch the ball spin for a minute, and then I give up.  It has been a long time since I have seen a certificate.  Firefox on a Mac.

nephwebinar
Active Contributor

Thanks for the answers. I found the problem. The email client of the attendee transformed the certificate link and every time there is an & it put a code, &  so they need to remove amp; from the hyperlink, then it works.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@nephwebinar  That's interesting.  Thanks for the follow up here. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!