cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Hand held meeting

In June we have a meeting that may go virtual for this year. I handle approx 50 webinars a year with over 500 attendees on each but for this meeting it's our House of Delegates and extremely important. 

Does Citrix/LogMeIn/GTW/GTM offer a hand held virtual meeting for around 250 attendees? This will spread over 3 days approx 5 hours a day. I'm happy to take this on myself but perhaps feel better paying for a service to have it managed by GTW folks.

If so, I'm happy to call the sales department if I know what I'm asking for.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hand held meeting

I had read that chain and I've run 4 hour webinars in the past but something for our upcoming HOD meeting, is there a paid service we can have Citrix/LogMeIn manage the entire meeting for this event?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

I remember reading years ago where you could hire a GoTo employee to help you run a large GoTo meeting or webinar.  That might have been before Citrix.

When I retire in a few years, I was going to contact GoTo to see if they would hire me to do just that, get hired out to help people run meetings. 

Large meetings can be tricky, and combining a live face-to-face meeting with a virtual meeting can create lots of problems, but for those of us who have done this a few times, and have  a good grasp of applied physics, we know what to watch out for.

Please describe specifically what you are thinking about in your meeting, and I will try to give you some pointers.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I may be going back pre Citrix. 

I was only thinking GTW staff would staff the event and handle all logistics or issues that come up. Believe me, I'm very comfortable with the tool since using it for so long and as aften but didn't know if they still offered a service like others. 

Thanks for your help