cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Handouts - A new GoToWebinar feature.

This is fantastic news. Up until now I had been waiting until the morning of my webinars, running a registration report, and then sending an email with the documents attached. Attendees sometimes complained that I didn't send the materials sooner, but I felt like I had to wait until the day of the webinar so people who signed up that day didn't miss out.

In fact, I saw this announcement today because I was logging on to run an attendee report so I could run just such an email. Bottom line: This will be an EXCELLENT addition to GoToWebinar, and I'm very excited for it. Well done, Citrix Team!!!
New Contributor

I'm curious about something Roger. You do a lot of great webinars for Citrix, and you often provide links during those webinars to your website for access to studies and/or papers you've written.

Once this feature is live, do you think you'll use that feature to upload those documents, or will you continue sharing the links so attendees can see more content from your site? Or would you do both?
New Contributor

OK, in addition to my excitement for this feature, I do have a couple of questions...

1) For a webinar series, will Handouts uploaded for one session be available for all future sessions as well? Will organizers be able to distinguish which Handouts are for which sessions?

2) If I drag and drop a Handout into my Control Panel during a session, will that handout be available for attendees to download afterwards?

3) If I upload a Handout to my webinar after some people have already registered, will those people get a notification about the new Handout?

4) Will there be an option to attach Handouts to video recordings so people watching the recording will also have access to the Handouts?
New Contributor

Agreed- my attendees require the handouts sent in advance rather than at the time of the session.
New Contributor

absolutely - we are in the process of evaluating this software for adoption and this is  a must have feature for us
New Contributor

Fantastic! I need this Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I send my handouts via email prior to my webinars. If I upload the handouts to GTW in advance of the session I assume the registrants will be able to download the handouts prior to the event. I assume the reminder emails will have links to the handouts (or attachments?).
New Contributor

This is great. One thing we do with webinars is send slides out a day in advance. We usually post the file someplace, like dropbox, and insert a link into the reminder email that goes out from GTW. It would be nice if this was all integrated functionality... to allow them to view and download before the live event, like Thom was saying there.
New Contributor

I much needed feature!  Right now my attendees receive two emails--one from GTW and one from Infusionsoft with the course materials.  They are used to it, but its got to be a pain for them to look for two emails! 

Can't wait to see how it all works together!
New Contributor

So what does "Very Soon" mean in the Citrix World?