cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Handouts - A new GoToWebinar feature.

Hi Everyone-

I wanted to give a quick update.  The handouts feature is now scheduled to be released on 6/13.

Thanks!

Joe Cox
Product Manager, GoToWebinar
New Contributor

Wonderful news! That will be just in time for my next two training groups.

Thanks for the update, Joe!
Active Contributor

Great, thanks!
New Contributor

Handouts was just released.  You can now upload up to 5 files to share in-session with your attendees.  

Thanks everyone who provided feedback.  We hope you love the new feature.

Joe Cox
LogMeIn Manager

Handouts was just released.  You can now upload up to 5 files to share in-session with your attendees.  
Thanks everyone who provided feedback.  We hope you love the new feature.
Joe Cox

http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W020025
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I am having trouble uploading documents before the webinar. I have tried using multiple browsers. IE9 just shows a blue rectangle outline on the Handouts page. Chrome just shows a four-part circle that spins endlessly. Firefox doesn't show anything except the header on the Handouts page.

When I launched a practice session of one of my webinars, all of the files that I tried to upload or drag and drop, failed to upload. (I was using PDF and DOCX files.)

I'm sure on the first day of launch some bugs are expected. Are any of these known issues?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi David, are the files you are trying to upload on your hard drive or a network drive? Since they are PDFs and DOCX I wouldn't imagine they are over 100 Mb in size.

New Contributor

I first tried to drag and drop a PDF and DOCX from my network drive. When those didn't work, I tried to select a PDF from my desktop (hard drive.) That file was 33.6 KB. All of the files were under 2 Mb.

I'm not sure if being in Practice Mode was part of the problem, so I will try again later when I actually launch one of my webinars. Thanks for the follow-up.
LogMeIn Manager

Okay, so you were doing it through the desktop software and not the website. I'll double check to see if Practice Mode makes a difference.

New Contributor

Well, I tried doing it from the website first in the "Manage Webinar," and that didn't work for me at all.

With the desktop software I was at least able to select a file or drag and drop, but then the uploads all failed.