cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Handouts - A new GoToWebinar feature.

I like the new feature and think it is very useful.  I agree, I would like a way to attach handouts to the reminder email that goes out the day before as if you email too early people will lose it.  Also, when you are you going to be updating your attendee guides to reflect the new feature?  Thanks, Jenn 
New Contributor

Would love the ability to add handouts also afterwards, to be included with the recording when sending out the follow up email to attendees and absentees.
New Contributor

I tried in all the ways - but Handouts feature is disabled to my account.
Could you please guide me if anythings needs to be set in order to utilize this feature
New Contributor

Hi Sunil. I had a similar experience when I first tried to use Handouts, but I eventually found out that it was because the firewall on my end was blocking some of the necessary components. (I think it may have been filepicker.io that was being blocked, but I can't recall for sure.)

Once I was able to get IT on my end to whitelist those components, it's been working well for me. Hope that helps!
New Contributor

In addition to handouts available for recorded webinars, would like the ability to have .zip files as a handout. You should still be able to scan for viruses if the compression isn't too high or no encryption.
New Contributor

What is the rationale for allowing links (URLs) in the GoToTraining "materials" section, but you don't support it here.  I don't understand why it makes sense for one product but not the other.
New Contributor

The second point is of particular importance and, I'm afraid, more or less makes the handout feature almost redundant. It's not only the people who missed the webinar session that have no access to the handouts, but also the people who closed the session without downloading them, only to look for them some time later.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, how do I add an attachment to my webinar.

How to add attachments during my webinar
New Contributor

Hello,

I am researching and would like to know if you can create a downloable form for attendee's to untilize?  Any information around this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Amber

LogMeIn Contributor

@amberl  Hello!

If you want your GoToWebinar Attendees to access materials, the creation of these documents would be done by yourself or the presenters / members of your staff.  Was there a specific use-case or 'form' type that you were thinking of?